Scholarships at the University of Strathclyde 2020 for International Students
Scholarships at the University of Strathclyde 2020
Scholarship at the University of Strathclyde 2020
About the University
The University of Strathclyde is a Scottish public research university located in Glasgow, United Kingdom. Founded in 1796 as the Andersonian Institute, it is Glasgow’s second-oldest university. The university receiving its royal charter in 1964 as the UK’s first technological university. It takes its name from the historic Kingdom of Strathclyde.
Apply for the Scholarships at the University of Strathclyde 2020.The deadline for the application is 24th August 2020. The name of the scholarship is an MBA Visionary Scholarship at the University of Strathclyde, 2020.
The University of Strathclyde is offering scholarships to students from the UK, EEA, RUK, EU, UK, and Islands, International regions. Additionally, the scholarship amounts to GBP 5,000 for a duration of one year.
- UK, EEA, RUK, EU, UK, and Islands, International students are eligible to apply for the MBA Visionary Scholarship at the University of Strathclyde, 2020.
- Additionally, applicants who are already registered in the program do not qualify to apply.
- Also, the University prefers the candidates with excellent managerial and leadership skills.
- Similarly, successful candidates of the MBA Visionary Scholarship at the University of Strathclyde, 2020 will be notified by the middle of September 2020.
Please note that we are unable to consider candidates who do not hold an offer of a place on the programme. Students already registered on the programme are ineligible to apply. The successful candidates for the part-time awards will be notified mid September 2020. Awards will automatically be deducted from tuition fees.
The award will be judged on a 1000 word statement supplied by each candidate that should state which scholarship you wish to be considered for and should clearly articulate how you meet the scholarship criteria
- Applicants of MBA Visionary Scholarship at the University of Strathclyde, 2020 must submit a 1000 word statement and state which scholarship they wish for and how they meet the scholarship criteria.
Our faculties & departments
For more details visit the official page
Patriarch Business Advisory (PBA) aka Patriarch Advisory (PA) is a management consulting firm committed to bridging the knowledge, finance and mentoring gap of individuals and small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) in Africa. We provide excellent bespoke services that are extremely useful to any individual and/or business. Among others, our services categories include opportunity maximization, business financing, marketing strategies, growth and expansion plan, and objective business diagnosis.
With several years of working with MSMEs in Nigeria, we have consistently provided unrivalled consulting/advisory services to small businesses across the country. Pls contact us today to discuss your specific concerns. The excellence we put to our work stands us out.
- FEMINIST REVIEW ENTREPRENEURIAL TRUST GRANTS - September 29, 2020
- Draper Richard Kaplan Foundation Funding/Grants Opportunity for Entrepreneurs. - September 25, 2020
- UNICEF FUNDING OPPORTUNITY FOR TECH START-UPS - September 23, 2020