N1.5 Million Grant for Female Entrepreneurs. 5 minutes Application
Our AGS Enterprise Challenge for female entrepreneurs is back again with N1.5 million Grant up for grab for the winner. We launched this program in 2018 to showcase, empower and fund female led businesses across Nigeria. Since then, we have been able to showcase countless female entrepreneurs through our online pitch competition and have successfully given out grants to 6 Female Entrepreneurs across Nigeria. These Businesses have grown exponentially since their win in a short amount of time.
Our 2018 winners were:
1. Olabanke Subair: Cyrus45
2. Titi Medunoye: Milky Express
3. Tunde Oni: Smileon Foods
Our 2019 winners were:
1. Tabitha Abimiku – Virtuous Pads Ltd
2. Maryam Salami – Mobaby Care
3. Oluebube Akah – Aga’s Wholesome Foods
This year’s edition is going to be bigger and better. We are also going to take the whole process online and we look forward to meeting amazing female entrepreneurs in Nigeria. This edition is proudly sponsored by Platform Capital.
1. Your business has to be running for at least a year.
2. You must be earning revenue already
3. You must be a Woman
4. Your business must be operational in Nigeria
1.5m Grant + Mentorship + Global Accelerator + Opportunity to get $100k in Equity Funding + Workspace
1st Runner Up
N1,000,000 + Mentorship + Workspace
2nd Runner Up
N500,000 + Mentorship + Workspace
Steps to participate:
1. Repost flier on your page and tag your friends to also apply
2. Follow @agstribe
3. Upload your 1 minute pitch on instagram
4. Fill out the form below
4. Use the hashtag #agstribe and #AGS2020 on your post
Sample Application Form
Hi! Trust the time has been worth it. Please ensure you share this with all the women in your life. You are definitely been a stepping stone to someone’s success. Lastly, I encourage you to drop a comment below to help us know how valuable the work has been too. We hope to hear from you. All the very best in your application. Here is the link to the application portal. Read about the Access Bank Womenpreneur Grant Application here.
Related Keywords: AGS Enterprise Challenge, Female Entrepreneurs, Grant Competition, Business Pitch, How To, Application Guide, Grant Competition in Nigeria
Patriarch Business Advisory (PBA) aka Patriarch Advisory (PA) is a management consulting firm committed to bridging the knowledge, finance and mentoring gap of individuals and small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) in Africa. We provide excellent bespoke services that are extremely useful to any individual and/or business. Among others, our services categories include opportunity maximization, business financing, marketing strategies, growth and expansion plan, and objective business diagnosis.
With several years of working with MSMEs in Nigeria, we have consistently provided unrivalled consulting/advisory services to small businesses across the country. Pls CONTACT US TODAY to discuss your specific concerns. The excellence we put to our work stands us out.
- Seven (7) Important Things To Know Before Starting Your Pig Business - October 13, 2020
- Positioning Your Shoe Making Business For International Prominence - October 12, 2020
- African Development Bank – Youth Agripreneur/AgriPitch Competition - October 6, 2020