International Scholarships at Manchester Metropolitan University Scholarships and Fellowships
International Scholarships at Manchester Metropolitan University
Applications are now open for International Scholarships at Manchester Metropolitan University. With its reputation ever-growing, Manchester Metropolitan University cordially offers scholarships to international students seeking undergraduate studies as well as postgraduate studies. With these scholarships, the university aims to recognize and award high-achieving students. Manchester Metropolitan University is a public university in Manchester, England. It is the second most applied-to university in the UK, following the University of Manchester, and boasts the fifth-largest higher education institution student body size in the UK.
Manchester Metropolitan University provides one time scholarships for each student who stand out in their undergraduate as well as postgraduate studies. Further, the value of MMU International scholarship is £2,000 awardable upon enrollment.
Eligibility for International Scholarships at Manchester Metropolitan University?
The University will consider an applicant eligible for the scholarships if they meet the following criteria:
- Firstly, students must identify themselves as overseas students for fee purposes.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time taught program at Manchester Metropolitan University. Further, the program of study should commence in September 2020.
- For Undergraduate Scholarships, the applicants must be taking a Bachelor’s program. Moreover, the program should either 3-year, 4-year sandwich, or with an integrated foundation year Bachelors program (120 credit).
- While, for Postgraduate Scholarships, the applicants must be taking a Master’s program with 180 credits.
- Further, the applicants must also meet any eligibility set by the program which s/he is pursuing.
- However, students enrolling in Architecture in both undergrads, as well as postgrad, are ineligible to apply for this scholarship.
How to apply for the International Scholarships at Manchester Metropolitan?
Unless the applicants hold a place of an offer in the Manchester Metropolitan University, they do not qualify to obtain the International Scholarships. Hence, the applicants must apply for a program in the university, meeting its eligibility.
Moreover, the university provides international scholarships on enrollment should the candidate meet the scholarship criteria. However, the students do not require to file a separate application for the scholarship.
Manchester Metropolitan University accepts the application for enrollment until 30 June 2020 for academic sessions beginning in
September 2020. Moreover, the university will not accept any applications after the deadline passes. However, applicants may submit applications for the next academic window should they miss the deadline
Patriarch Business Advisory (PBA) aka Patriarch Advisory (PA) is a management consulting firm committed to bridging the knowledge, finance and mentoring gap of individuals and small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) in Africa. We provide excellent bespoke services that are extremely useful to any individual and/or business. Among others, our services categories include opportunity maximization, business financing, marketing strategies, growth and expansion plan, and objective business diagnosis.
With several years of working with MSMEs in Nigeria, we have consistently provided unrivalled consulting/advisory services to small businesses across the country. Please Contact Us TODAY to discuss your specific concerns. The excellence we put to our work stands us out.
- FEMINIST REVIEW ENTREPRENEURIAL TRUST GRANTS - September 29, 2020
- Draper Richard Kaplan Foundation Funding/Grants Opportunity for Entrepreneurs. - September 25, 2020
- UNICEF FUNDING OPPORTUNITY FOR TECH START-UPS - September 23, 2020