Fully Funded Singapore International Graduate Award 2021 – SINGA 2021
The prestigious and fully funded Singapore International Graduate Award 2021 is now accepting applications for August 2020 intake from international students. The interested students must have a great passion for research work. The Singapore Scholarship 2021 is only for international students. Citizens of Singapore and those who had previously studied in Singapore cannot apply for this scholarship program.
The SINGA 2020 is a fully-funded international graduate scholarship. Applicants are not required to pay for the application and the award will cover all the expenses for the whole program. The SINGA Award will cover full tuition fees, monthly stipend, One-time airfare grant, and One-time settling-in allowance.
The selected international graduates will be studying in the world’s best universities under the supervision of distinguished and renowned supervisors. You will be studying in A*STAR Research Institutes, NTU, NUS or SUTD and all the training will be carried out in English.
The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a collaboration between the Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR), the Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS) and the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD). Singapore is the gateway to some of the fastest-growing economies in the Asia Pacific region. And with SINGA, you can pursue your Ph.D. education in Singapore, establish global links and take your research career to greater heights.
Singapore International Graduate Award:
- A*STAR Research Institutes, NTU, NUS or SUTD.
- 4 Years
Research areas under the Ph.D. Programme fall broadly under two categories:
- Biomedical Sciences; and
- Physical Science and Engineering.
This is a fully-funded Ph.D. Scholarships in Singapore. The Singa award 2020 will cover:
- Tuition fees
- Monthly stipend of S$2,000, which will be increased to $2,500 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- One-time airfare grant of up to S$1,500*
- One-time settling-in allowance of S$1,000*
- Open for application to all international graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Good reports from academic referees
The above eligibility criteria are not exhaustive.
A*STAR may include additional selection criteria based on prevailing scholarship policies. These policies may be amended from time to time without notice.
How to Apply for Singapore International Graduate Award 2019?
Click on the Apply Now to Apply Now to proceed with the Singa award application.
Step 1: Browse Ph.D. Research Projects
First, you have to search for Ph.D. Research Project. Go to the research area and Select the research project you are interested in.
Step 2: Documents Required
Prepare all the required documents in advance. You will need your documents at the time of applying. Please don’t send hard copies of your documents to SINGA office. You have to submit all the documents online with your singa application.
- An identification card or Passport
- A recent passport-sized photo (in .jpeg or .png format)Step 3: Transcripts & ReportsALL transcripts need to be in English translation.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s academic transcripts.
- Bachelor’s Degree certificate(s) / scroll(s) or a letter of certification from the university on your candidature if your degree certificate/scroll has not yet been conferred.
- 2 recommendation reports (to be completed and submitted online by the referees).
GRE / IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results. However, do note that you may be requested by the university to submit satisfactory scores as part of the university admission requirement.
- The submission deadline for January 2021 intake: 1 June 2020 (2359hrs GMT +8 Singapore time)
Patriarch Business Advisory (PBA) aka Patriarch Advisory (PA) is a management consulting firm committed to bridging the knowledge, finance and mentoring gap of individuals and small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) in Africa. We provide excellent bespoke services that are extremely useful to any individual and/or business. Among others, our services categories include opportunity maximization, business financing, marketing strategies, growth and expansion plan, and objective business diagnosis.
With several years of working with MSMEs in Nigeria, we have consistently provided unrivalled consulting/advisory services to small businesses across the country. Pls contact us today to discuss your specific concerns. The excellence we put to our work stands us out.
- UBA NATIONAL ESSAY COMPETITION - September 11, 2020
- PROVIDUS BANK SME (small and medium enterprises) CHALLENGE - September 11, 2020
- Four Simple Steps To A Successful Chevening Scholarship Application. - September 8, 2020