Full Scholarships at University of Brighton in the UK Scholarships and Fellowships Partially Funded Country: UK City: Brighton
Full Scholarships at University of Brighton in the UK
Apply for the Full Scholarships at the University of Brighton in the UK. The deadline for the application is 30th June 2020. The University is providing scholarships for a Ph.D. degree in the courses available at the University.
- The University of Brighton is inviting applications for international research scholarships.
- Additionally, a minimum of two international research scholarships worth the full tuition fee for each year of your research degree (for up to a maximum of three years) is available to outstanding international research students in all areas of study.
The candidates should meet the given criteria for the Full Scholarships at the University of Brighton in the UK
In order to be eligible for the scholarship, the candidates must be a new, full-time international research student with an unconditional place for 2020 entry. The criteria for awarding University of Brighton international research scholarships are:
- Academic merit (including English language ability)
- Additionally, full fee-paying international student status and
- Also, acceptance into a research degree at the University of Brighton.
- The successful applicants of the University of Brighton – International Research Scholarships in the UK, 2020 will receive a full tuition fee waiver.
About the University
- The University of Brighton is a public university based on four campuses in Brighton and Eastbourne on the south coast of England.
- Additionally, its roots can be traced back to 1858 when the Brighton School of Art was opened in the Royal Pavilion. It achieved university status in 1992.
- Moreover, the University focuses on professional education, with the majority of degrees awarded also recognized by professional organizations or leading to professional qualifications.
- Furthermore, subjects include pharmacy, engineering, ecology, computing, mathematics, architecture, geology, nursing, teaching, sport science, journalism, criminology, and business
A maximum of two international research scholarships worth the full tuition fee for each year of your research degree (for up to a maximum of three years) are available to outstanding international research students in all areas of study.
The criteria for awarding University of Brighton international research scholarships are:
- academic merit (including English language ability)
- full fee-paying international student status and
- acceptance onto a research degree at the University of Brighton.
In order to be eligible for the scholarship, you must be a new, full-time international research student with an unconditional offer for entry in October 2020.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your applicant number in the subject line and we will send you a scholarship application pack.
Application forms will only be sent to students who meet our eligibility criteria.
Deadline for application
The deadline for completed applications is 5pm on 30 June 2020. Your application will be considered at the appropriate Doctoral College committee meeting prior to your intended start date.
The decision of the Doctoral College committee will be communicated to applicants soon after the meeting and that decision is final. Please note that accompanying documentation will not be returned.
Patriarch Business Advisory (PBA) aka Patriarch Advisory (PA) is a management consulting firm committed to bridging the knowledge, finance and mentoring gap of individuals and small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) in Africa. We provide excellent bespoke services that are extremely useful to any individual and/or business. Among others, our services categories include opportunity maximization, business financing, marketing strategies, growth and expansion plan, and objective business diagnosis.
With several years of working with MSMEs in Nigeria, we have consistently provided unrivalled consulting/advisory services to small businesses across the country. Pls contact us today to discuss your specific concerns. The excellence we put to our work stands us out.
- FEMINIST REVIEW ENTREPRENEURIAL TRUST GRANTS - September 29, 2020
- Draper Richard Kaplan Foundation Funding/Grants Opportunity for Entrepreneurs. - September 25, 2020
- UNICEF FUNDING OPPORTUNITY FOR TECH START-UPS - September 23, 2020