Everything You Need to Know About the 2020 Access Bank Womenprenuer N9m Grant Application.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE 2020 ACCESS BANK WOMENPRENUER N9M GRANT APPLICATION
Everything You Need to Know About the 2020 Access Bank Womenprenuer N9m Grant Application
Country: Nigeria, Ghana, Zambia and Rwanda as well as with extension to Sierra Leone, Gambia, & Congo
Sponsor: Access Bank Plc
Application Deadline: 14th August, 2020
The largest growth program for women in Africa #Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton Africa 2020 is back and it is #Bigger and #Better!
- Are you a woman who owns and runs her business?
- Is your business innovative?
- Do you need a grant to expand your business?
- What about some expert training to help grow your business?
If you have answered YES to any of these questions, the Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton Africa 2020 is for you.
About Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton Africa 2020
Launched in 2019, the Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton Africa was the first women-in-business support initiative of its kind in the industry offered by the Access Bank W Initiative. The program in its maiden edition provided financial grants worth N9Million to the top 5 applicants with a free mini MBA certification for 50 women entrepreneurs in Nigeria. This it did in conjunction with the International Finance Corporation (IFC, a member of the World Bank Group). This year, the program is being extended to 6 other African countries where Access Bank’s W initiative has its presence. These countries are Nigeria, Ghana, Rwanda, Zambia, Sierra-Leone, Gambia and Congo hence the tag name “Womenpreneur Pitch-A-Ton Africa
Pitch-A-Ton Second Edition
As part of its promise to continuously provide financial and business skills to female entrepreneurs, leading retail bank in Nigeria, Access Bank Plc has unveiled the second edition of its Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton programme.
The Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton Africa 2020 Campaign is designed to provide female owned businesses across Africa an opportunity to access to finance and world-class business trainings as well as mentoring opportunities. This programme has been designed to create an enabling environment for female entrepreneurs to grow their businesses.
Please be advised that you must meet the following eligibility requirements (which may be changed at any time by Access Bank Plc in its sole discretion) in order to participate in the Programme:
- You must be a woman
- You must be18 years of age or older.
- You must be a legal resident of Nigeria, Ghana, Rwanda, Zambia, with extension to Sierra Leone, Mozambique, Gambia, and Congo
- That within the past one (1) year you were not an employee, contractor, officer, director or agent of any of the following:
- Access Bank Plc, or any parent, subsidiary, affiliated or related entity of any of the foregoing;
- any person or entity involved in the development, production, distribution or other exploitation of the Programme or any variation thereof;
- any known major sponsor of the Programme or its advertising agency;
- any person or entity supplying services or prizes to the Programme.
- You may not be a candidate for public office and must agree not to become a candidate for public office from the date of the Audition Release until one (1) year after the initial broadcast of the last episode of the Programme in which you appear. You may not have been convicted of a felony.
- You must voluntarily submit to a background check.
Please read our followup post on how you can apply for this application here. It’s well detailed and will be very useful for you. Do give us a call to discuss any other concern. Proceed here to apply.
Related Keywords: Access Bank, Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton Africa, 2020 Edition, mini MBA training, Grant Competition, Business Pitch.
Patriarch Business Advisory (PBA) aka Patriarch Advisory (PA) is a management consulting firm committed to bridging the knowledge, finance and mentoring gap of individuals and small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) in Africa. We provide excellent bespoke services that are extremely useful to any individual and/or business. Among others, our services categories include opportunity maximization, business financing, marketing strategies, growth and expansion plan, and objective business diagnosis.
With several years of working with MSMEs in Nigeria, we have consistently provided unrivalled consulting/advisory services to small businesses across the country. Please contact us today to discuss your specific concerns. The excellence we put to our work stands us out.
- UNICEF FUNDING OPPORTUNITY FOR TECH START-UPS - September 23, 2020
- UBA NATIONAL ESSAY COMPETITION - September 11, 2020
- PROVIDUS BANK SME (small and medium enterprises) CHALLENGE - September 11, 2020